Saturday, August 13, 2016

Busy Summer

WOW! Can't believe it's been nearly two months since I blogged! But, it has been a fun and busy summer here. We took a trip in our new travel trailer, to see our great grandbabies in Tucson! We stayed for 8 days, then on to CA to see our daughter and grandson in Riverside, then up to Fresno to see our kids, grandbabies there! Whew! That's a lot of grandbabies!!! We have 8 grandbabies and 4 great grands.

We weren't home a week from our trip until we had company for a few days. Then getting ready to take our trip with the grandsons who graduated from Middle School this year. When our grandkids graduate Middle School, Gramma & Grampa take them to Hawaii for a week. So, that's where we went. So fun! Usually we go to Kauai, but this time we went to the Big Island. None of us had been there. It was spectacular to see the Kiluea Volcano.
Finally, I had a chance to play in my 'Happy Place'. I have had this card in my head since the new catty came out and just now got a chance to try it. It uses the Pop of Paradise stamp set and the Pop of Pink DSP. It's my first attempt at a double Z fold card. Not bad for a first attempt. The tutorial is on YouTube and is by JanB. Just search for double Z fold card and you will find it.
Thanks for stopping by today. I am going to attempt to add a couple of samples from the new Holiday catalog next week. If you'd like a catalog please email me (cyriousstamper@aol.com) with your snail mail addy and I will get one to you. Until next time...Happy Stamping!



No comments:

Post a Comment