Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Anniversaries

I have a niece who celebrates her wedding anniversary in May. My son and daughter-in-law celebrate their wedding anniversary in June. I also have some demo sisters who have SU! anniversaries in May and June. Below are the cards made for those occasions!
 This came together so quickly, but packs such a punch, I think. Black base and  It's My Party DSP. Used the Curvy Corner Trio Punch (I'm sorry to see that go). And the SAB set Botanicals for You.
This card uses my new fave technique, the drapery fold. I used Crushed Curry base, the English Garden DSP and some long retired Crushed Curry ribbon. The verse is from Cottage Greetings. (glad it's staying).
This card uses Wisteria Wonder for the base, Elegant Eggplant for the next layer. The flowers are from the 'extra' stamp set that came along with the April Paper Pumpkin. The sentiment is from Birthday Blooms, even though this for an SU! anniversary.
 This card also uses Wisteria Wonder (behind the cut out heart) and Elegant Eggplant. You can't see in the pic, but the Eggplant flowers are covered with Wink of Stella. Really nice IRL.
This is the last anniversary card. The base is Chocolate Chip, the next layer is Pool Party embossed with the Happy Heart TIEF. The ribbon and the the embossed rose are from my stash, as is the sentiment.

Well, thanks for stopping by today. I will probably be MIA again for awhile. Will be leaving soon to visit my newest little blessings soon. Until the next time....HAPPY STAMPING!

No comments:

Post a Comment