Thursday, April 28, 2016

Shoebox Swaps

Boy, I can't believe that I completely forgot to share last month's shoebox swaps until I was ready to post this months. So, today, you will get a 2-fer.

The following cards are from our March shoebox. The theme was black & white with any other color.
Designed by Sue K (added color Crushed Curry)
Designed by Jeri C (added color Watermelon Wonder)
Designed by JayDee V (added color Daffodil Yellow)
Designed by Mary Lou N (added color Melon Mambo)
These are the swaps from our April Shoebox. The theme was May flowers.
Designed by JayDee V
Designed by Jeri C
Designed by Mary Lou N

Designed by Sue K
Designed by Marilyn M
I have been working on cards that I need for both May and June as we will soon be hitting the road to see our newest Great Grandbabies. One is here: Holley Rose was born on 4/24. The boy is due on 5/18, so we'll see how soon we get to leave. 

Thanks for stopping by today. Stop back soon to see what I've been working on. Until then...HAPPY STAMPING!


No comments:

Post a Comment