Friday, April 1, 2016

#imbringingbirthdaysback

Hi everyone.  Happy April Fool's Day! Did you pull any pranks on anyone today? I haven't yet, but....my family needs to stay on their toes!
The following NOT a prank!

SU! employee and fellow demo Shannon West has started a new 'movement' that you may have heard about. #imbringingbirthdaysback. She designed a new stamp that SU! is selling (item #143573) the stamp. It's wood mounted and costs $12. Don't you just LOVE IT!??? You can read more about Shannon's movement on the SU! blog here.



If you would like to receive a birthday card from me, please leave a comment with your name and birthdate. If I don't have your mailing address, please email me the information @ cyriousstampers@aol.com, and I will add you to my birthday list! If you'd like to purchase the stamp, go to the SU! store here. And, don't forget to list me as your demonstrator.

Thanks for stopping by today. Until next time....HAPPY STAMPING!

No comments:

Post a Comment