Monday, April 4, 2016

April Birthdays

Here are the birthday cards that I made for April.
 This one uses the Birthday Blossoms set with Rich Razzleberry and Blushing Bride.
 Don't know why this envelope came out pink (it's white). This uses Tempting Turquoise and Whisper White.
 This is the Flowering Fields set in Old Olive and Melon Mambo.
This is the Party Wishes set in Wisteria Wonder, Elegant Eggplant and Old Olive.

These were the only birthday cards that I remembered to take photos of. There was another one that was for a birthday on the first, but I forgot to take a pic before I put it in the mail. I also had to make an anniversary card this month, but that one won't be posted until after the event. 

Thanks for stopping by today. Don't forget #imbringingbirthdaysback, so if you want to receive a card from me, leave your birthday in the comments and email me your snail mail addy (if I don't already have it. Until next time...HAPPY STAMPING!

No comments:

Post a Comment