Monday, March 28, 2016

Babies

I hope everyone had a Blessed Easter.

My two oldest granddaughters are going to be presenting us with Great-grandbabies in May! WOW! that makes me sound really old, doesn't it? Really, some days I do feel really old, but most days I don't. Anyway, the girls are due within 2 weeks of each other, so I made them matching cards for their showers. (as you can see, one will be having a boy and one will be having a girl).
 
For both cards, I made screen cards. I used retired Pretty in Pink for the girl and used Lost Lagoon for the boy. I also used the stamp set (thanks Mary Lou for letting me borrow) Something for Baby and the matching Baby's First Framelits. Sure hope the girls like them.

Thanks for stopping by today. Until next time...HAPPY STAMPING!

No comments:

Post a Comment