Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Some Birthday Cards

Here are a couple of birthday cards that I sent out for the month of February. 
This card was pretty simple. I used the Timeless Elegance DSP and colored in one of the roses with my Blendabilities (yep...I kept mine). Then used my Wink of Stella to add some 'shimmer' to the rose. (none of the bling really shows up in this pic, sorry).The card base is Wisteria Wonder, then a layer of Basic Black, then the DSP. I then used the stamp from the host set Happy Birthday Everyone for the sentiment. I cut 2 butterflies out of Wisteria Wonder with the Butterflies Thinlits and applied basic rhinestones to the bodies for some more bling. 
This card was made for a friend of min who loves anything purple and bears. I used the Bear Hugs stamp set and Framelits. The base is Blackberry Bliss. The white panel is punched with the Curvy Corner Trio punch. The clouds were stamped in Soft Sky using the a stamp from Sprinkles of Life (the RMHC stamp set).
This card was made for my step daughter. She, too likes purple (think everyone who is born in Feb. likes the color purple). I used the Happy Birthday Everyone set again for the sentiment and used the Confetti TIEF. Once it was embossed I used sponges and ink to color the confetti. I used Blackberry Bliss and Melon Mambo.

Thanks for stopping by today. Stop by again to see more of what I've been up to. Until then....HAPPY STAMPING.

No comments:

Post a Comment