Monday, February 22, 2016

MIA

WOW! I can't believe that it's been so long since I blogged. But, I haven't been stamping much, either. Several reasons for that. One, I seem to have lost some of my mojo and I am working on getting it back.

Second, I got a BIG surprise for my birthday. My kids (daughter, son-in-law, grandson, son, daughter-in-law and granddaughter all came to spend my birthday with me! It was quite a surprise!!! Hubby knew they were coming, but I had no idea until they showed up. They spent a week and we had (at least I did) a great time! The boys all built a sled run at the end of the front yard and we enjoyed running down it on our saucers!

Then, last week we lost one of our fur babies. She was 14 years old and had quite a life. But, it was her time and we miss her. At least she's not suffering any more.

With all that said, I'm hoping this post is the beginning of my blogging on a regular basis again. Here's a card I made using the October (I think) Paper Pumpkin kit. It was for a neighbor who hasn't been feeling too well. Hope she enjoyed it and that she's feeling better. I also used the Sassy Salutations set for the verse.
Thanks for stopping by today and not giving up on me. Stop back in the next few days to see cards I made for February occasions (mostly birthdays). Until then.....HAPPY STAMPING!

No comments:

Post a Comment