Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Way Back Wednesday

Welcome to Way Back Wednesday where I take a retired stamp set and use it with current product. I don't know about you, but I purchase new 'toys' and then seem to use only the new things until they retire, then they end up on my 'retired' shelf and I very rarely go back to them. I LOVED them when I purchased them, but...
These are some Christmas tags that I made using some retired stamps along with current stamps and products. The Joy tag on the left uses some retired Washi tape, a doily, and the word Joy and Oval from the retired Joyous Season set. I used the Ornate Tag Topper Punch and the Banners Framelits to create the tag. The tag in the middle uses the Festive Flurry retired set, the Snow Place current set and the Triple Corner punch. The tag on the right uses the Triple Corner punch, the snowman is from the retired set Best of Snow. The words are from Petite Pairs.

I hope that you enjoyed this Way Back Wednesday. Be sure to stop by tomorrow for 3-D Thursday. Until then...HAPPY STAMPING!

No comments:

Post a Comment