Saturday, October 10, 2015

Tag It! Class & Envelope Punch Board

Just a quick shout out to all who attended my Tag It! class on Saturday, Sept. 19.  It was so much fun! These are the cute little 'treats' that I made.
They are made with the Envelope Punch Board. I used some retired DSP I had and the buttons and ribbon were from SAB.

For those who expressed and interest in the Envelope Punch Board after the demonstration, you will find this site a lot of fun. It will allow you to add the measurements of your card and create an envelope to fit!

If you'd like to attend the next one, it will be on October 17 at noon. You can RSVP by going to my SU! website (www.cyriousstamper.stampinup.net) and clicking on events.

Thanks for stopping by today. Until next time...HAPPY STAMPING!

No comments:

Post a Comment