Friday, October 30, 2015

New Schedule and a Promo

I am going to attempt to start the new posting schedule on Monday, November 2.  See previous post to see what themes will be used for posting each week day. The one caveat is that I have jury duty the entire month of November, so I will post when I can. It's a one hour drive to our county seat to report, so I'm hoping that I don't have to go in very often (if at all).

I am also announcing a Stampin' In The Sticks promotion. I will be celebrating my 10 year anniversary with Stampin' Up! on November 22, so I want to thank you by doing the following: for every $50 (before shipping & tax), spent in the month of November, I will take 10% off your total.  You will have to place your order directly with me (via phone or email) to take advantage of this promo you CANNOT place through my online store and get the discount.

I am also close to a milestone in sales: $50,000. If I reach that milestone prior to the end of the year, everyone who places an order between now and December 31 will get a FREE GIFT from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment