Monday, October 19, 2015

New Promo from Stampin' Up! & Tag It! Session 2

Stampin' Up! announced a new promotion this morning!


 
All stamp sets in the Annual Catalog and the Holiday Catalog are 15% OFF from today, October 19 through Friday, October 23 only! This does NOT include bundles, Host stamps or the rotary stamp. So, if you're like me and keep putting off some stamps and moving them down your wish list...it's time to move them back to the top and take advantage of the discount! When you place your order, if it's under $150, please use Host Code 29S26UG4,

Thanks to all who attended my second session of Tag It!. We made 12 more tags for the holidays. I made cute little 'turkey' gifts using the Curvy Keepsake Box. This is a pic from Pinterest, since I forgot to take pictures of the actual ones that I made. You can find several variations of this on Pinterest. I just thought it was too cute.
Can't wait for next month's session and the Pinterest inspired gift that I'm going to make for them. If you are in the North Idaho, Eastern Washington area and would like to join us (cost is $5), leave me a comment and I'll get in touch with you. Thanks for stopping by today. Until next time....HAPPY STAMPING!

No comments:

Post a Comment