Wednesday, October 21, 2015

New Posting Schedule

As I said before, I am going to change the way I post to this blog to attempt to make it more interesting and informative for all who visit. I want to give each day of the week a theme. So far, I have decided on the following themes:

MANic Monday - masculine card samples...we all can use more of those, right?

Two-fer Tuesday - 2 samples that use the same stamp set, but a different layout or color scheme.

Way Back Wednesday - using retired stamp sets with current product.

3-D Thursday - a new 3D item each week.

Festive Friday - a sample that pays homage to an upcoming holiday or a birthday card.

Please let me know if you think these themes are of interest to you or give me some ideas of what you'd like to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment