Monday, September 14, 2015

Hiawatha Trail Pictures, Finally

Okay, think I figured out my problem with Blogger...it doesn't like Microsoft Edge and since I updated to Windows 10, Blogger hates me! Although I did try to upload these pics with Mozilla Firefox as well and it was a no go. Blogger seems to only like Internet Explorer. I haven't tried Google Chrome.
 
Anyway, for those who don't have FB, these are some of the pics from out trip along the Trail of the Hiawatha. It was a wonderful bicycle trip that hubby and I went on with neighbors on Friday. Hope you enjoy!
 
Waterfall at the trail head

3000 foot tunnel (dark & cold) but interesting
 
One of the many train trestles on the trail

Another trestle

We made it to the end
Thanks for stopping by today. I hope that you have enjoyed your summer and are now getting ready for all that Fall has to offer. Until next time....HAPPY STAMPING!

No comments:

Post a Comment