Sunday, September 13, 2015

Birthday Card Pics

Okay peeps....I will probably be going to a new platform for my blog come October 1. I haven't been able to add pics to my blog for at least 4 days! So that you can see the Birthday cards that I made for September birthdays, I have added the links to my Pinterest board where they live.  I know it's an extra step, but at this point, it's the only way I can get the pics to you. Sorry.

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/511791945133338692/
This one is the pic I made for our 13 y/o grandson. The background is the retired resist paper. Currently there is the Color Me Irresistible Specialty Paper on page 142, that also has the stripes. The stamp set is from the last Sale-a-Bration, Big Day

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/511791945133338699/
This is the one I made for a dear friend here in Idaho. It also uses the retired resist paper and the Hostess Happy Birthday Everyone. The flowers are from Petite Petals and I used the Candy Dots for the centers.

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/511791945133338707/
This one is for a dear friend in Washington. I used the Little Letters dies to cut out the HAPPY from DSP and then used the Triple Banner Punch to cut the flags. The word Birthday is also from the Hostess Set, Happy Birthday Everyone.

Thanks for stopping by today. Sorry again for the 'extra step' to see the cards, I promised, but this was the only 'work around' I could find to fix this serious Blogger problem. Hope you all add a wonderful weekend. Stay tuned next week to see how I spent my Friday!

Until next time....HAPPY STAMPING!

No comments:

Post a Comment