Saturday, May 30, 2015

Another Sneek Peek

Well, here we go again.  New catty time.  Oh and all the neat new stuff.  So, I've been playing with some of my new toys and I thought I would share it with you.

I think I am falling in love with the Tip Top Taupe, it's fun to say and easy to use.

 
 
I love punches, and here I got to use two different one's - the Label Bracket Punch and our brand new Banner Triple punch.  The words are from Sassy Salutations.
 
And the fun continues with a matching envelope made with our new Envelope Paper and the Envelope Punch Board.  This paper is sooo easy to make envelopes with, and the ability to coordinate it with our card stock makes for an elegant ensemble. 
 

 
 
Now won't this make you feel better.
 

 
 
 
Hope you enjoyed this card as much as I enjoyed making it.
 
 
Happy Stamping, Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment