Friday, November 14, 2014

November Swaps

Sorry it took me so long to get the cards from our monthly swap posted. I have been extremely busy with some fun Holiday crafting! I won't be posting the results of that crafting until after Christmas, so I hope that the wait is worth it.

The following cards were designed by the ladies that come to my monthly Shoebox Swap. This month we did Christmas cards. They were all lovely, even though some of them used retired stamps (I know I have a ton of retired Holiday stamp sets, so maybe you'll be inspired to dust off those older stamps).

Designed by Jen

Designed by Jeri

Designed by Dawn

Designed by Mary Lou

Designed by Sue
So, which one is your favorite? Thanks for stopping by today. Check back tomorrow to see some 'extras' that were made for the swap. Until next time...Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment