Sunday, November 9, 2014

November Shoebox Swap

Today I am sharing the gifts I made for my Shoebox Gals. These ladies are here every month (during the good weather) and we do a shoebox swap. It is so much fun for me (and I hope for them) to get together with other 'like minded' ladies!
These little cuties are made with the Curvy Keepsake Box Thinlit. I found the directions for this on the Create with Connie & Mary website. You can go there and download the instructions, if you'd like. My letters were cut with the Little Letters Framelits and I used different ribbons. The boxes and the carrier are made with the Under the Tree Specialty Designer Paper.  I also made a tag using the Chalk Talk Framelits and the stamp from Merry Little Christmas (from last year). I filled the little boxes with M&Ms (who doesn't need chocolate to stamp?).

I hope that the ladies like them as much as I liked putting them together. They were so much fun to make and I think they make a great presentation!

Thanks for stopping by today. Check back in a day or so to see the beautiful Christmas cards we made at the shoebox swap!  Until the next time...Happy Stamping!

1 comment: