Thursday, September 11, 2014

Mambo Birthdays

Hi Everyone. I was working in my stamp room and saw this sheet of Melon Mambo card stock. Since I had a couple of birthday cards to make...this is what I came up with.
 The base of this card is Naturals White. I much prefer it when using White as my base. Whisper White is my go to for layers, but doesn't seem to hold up to having layers added to it. The DSP layer is from the Sweet Taffy. I also used the White Organza ribbon. Behind the Sweet Taffy is that Melon Mambo card stock. The image is stamped on a layer that I die cut from the Deco Layers. Not sure where I got the image, but it's retired. The image layer is adhered with dimensionals. Used pearls for the centers of the flowers (they are colored with Daffodil Delight Blendabilities).
This is the other half of that Melon Mambo card stock. The white layer is embossed with the new Filigree embossing folder from the Holiday catalog. The image is a non-SU! image that was stamped in Memento Ink then colored with Melon Mambo Blendabilities (as were the pearls), I then used Wink of Stella for the 'glitz'. The image was then fussy cut and mounted on the black piece with dimensionals.

Thanks for stopping by today. Tomorrow I will show you my first attempt at those 'screen cards' that are all the rage now. Until next time...Happy Stamping!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful cards Jeri! It made my birthday very special to be the recipient of one of them :)

    ReplyDelete