Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Holiday Inspiration

I was so inspired by my friend Dawn and some of her projects at the retreat last weekend, that I came home and started crafting in earnest!

In a full size wood mount case I put 6 cards...2 each of 3 designs (including envelopes). The space on the right is for some Hershey nuggets. I used it as a drawing gift at my Shoebox Swap.

I then took a clear mount case and filled it with tags! There are 6 of the 3 X 3s and 6 of the long tags. These I'm going to try to sell at a local boutique.

 Thanks for stopping by today. Until next time...Happy Stamping!



2 comments:

  1. Love these - I use the cases as stamp sets for gifts all the time, as well as one that I carry my cards that I want to write and a pen and address books and postage stamps - so I can write on the go. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - you have been busy! The cards and box are a great idea!!! Thinking "inside" the box paid off :)

    ReplyDelete