Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Accordian Screen Card

As promised, this is my first attempt at making one of these new cards that are all over the web. I want to thank Dawn Oleschefske for the wonderful video tutorial that you can find on her blog.
The base of the card is basic black, the mats are Melon Mambo. The images on the panels are from the retired set Elements of Style. They are stamped in Mossy Meadow. The flowers are Melon Mambo and I think Pretty in Pink (it was a scrap), punched from Petite Petals and the retired Itty Bitty Punch Pack. The centers are colored rhinestones from my stash. The top is punched with the retired Scalloped Eyelet border punch. These are so much fun and so easy to make that I'm sure there will be more my future! Thanks again Dawn for the tutorial!

Thanks for stopping by today. Until next time...Happy Stamping!

1 comment:

  1. Really love this card! Such beautiful flowers and gorgeous card!!

    ReplyDelete