Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Wondrous Wreath - Sneak Peek

I just LOVE this set. The minute I saw it, I didn't think Christmas, I thought Fall! Along with the Wreath Framelits, (pg 9) it's super easy to create any kind of wreath you want. And, they are available as a bundle, so it is truly Wondrous!
I used Crumb Cake card stock and stamped Hardwood (pg 175 of the Annual Catalog) in Baked Brown Sugar. The wreath is Cajun Craze and Crushed Curry with Blackberry Bliss berries. I stamped the hanging ribbon from the set in Blackberry Bliss and then added the bow made from the Blackberry Bliss Stitched Satin ribbon (pg 207 of the Annual Catalog).

Check back tomorrow for another Sneak Peak. Until then....Happy Stamping!

2 comments:

  1. Really pretty card Jeri! Love the wreath set against the backdrop of the hardwood!

    ReplyDelete