Friday, August 1, 2014

Summer Birthdays

Today I thought I'd share a couple of birthday cards that I have been working on. These are for some birthdays coming up this month.

 On this first one I used the stamp set I Like You and my Blendabilities. I even added a little Wink of Stella from my stash to give it some 'shine'. The sentiment is from Endless Birthday Wishes.
This card uses the new Little Letters Framelits to cut the Happy Birthday. The designer paper is from SAB (last year, I think). The dots and the 'wishes' is also from Endless Birthday Wishes. I added Wink of Stella to the letters, too. Love the subtle shine!

I hope you are all looking forward to the Holiday catalog. It will go live on August 28 (that way if there are any issues, they won't happen over the holiday weekend).  If you would like a 'hard copy' of the Holiday catalog, leave a comment and I will get in touch with you to send you one, when I can.

Thanks for stopping by today and Happy Stamping!

1 comment:

  1. Those cards are adorable Jeri! You have serious talent with those Blendabilities!

    ReplyDelete