Friday, August 15, 2014

Sneak Peek - For All Things

This card was inspired by Melissa Banbury, a Canadian demo who was featured in our September/October Stampin' Success magazine (a magazine that demos receive every other month). Melissa used different colors and hers was more detailed, but I'm happy with how my 'simple' version turned out.
All stamps are from the For All Things stamp set. I used a Cajun Craze base with a Hello Honey layer. I stamped the leaves in Tangelo Twist, Hello Honey and Mossy Meadow. I fussy cut them, then crumpled them, as Melissa did. I used the 'swipe' from the set in Mossy Meadow and stamped off before stamping on the Very Vanilla layer. I used the Mossy Meadow marker to stamp the Hello Fall!, so that I could stack the sentiment. I attached the leaves with Dimensionals.

I hope this has inspired you and gets you all thinking about fall and cooler weather. I know that here in North Idaho we're looking forward to something other than 90s!

That's all the Sneak Peeks for this week. Stay tuned...more will be coming. Until then...

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment