Monday, August 11, 2014

For All Things Sneak Peek

This is the first of the sneak peeks of the Holiday Catalog. I'm not sure exactly how I feel about this one. I just never thought of Blackberry Bliss as being a fall color. I think of reds, oranges, browns, but not purples!
The card base is Mossy Meadow. The DSP layer is from the Color Me Autumn. The next layer is Hello Honey. I used the For All Things stamp set for the images. Hello Fall is stamped in Cajun Craze. The leaves are stamped in Blackberry Bliss and the background image is Soft Suede. (I tried to use only the colors in the DSP pack). I finished it off with some Linen Thread and a Basic Pearl colored with a Sharpie.

Check back tomorrow for the next Sneak Peek. Thanks for stopping by today. Until next time...Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment