Sunday, June 1, 2014

May Shoebox Swap

While we wait for the new catalog to go live tomorrow, I'd like to share with you the cards from our Shoebox Swap yesterday. It's always so fun to have these girls over and stamp and chat! Our theme this month was masculine cards (but we added our own sentiments after the fact - these are my sentiments).
This is Mary Lou's card. I added the black overlay and sentiment.
Think it would make a great retirement card.

This was Dawn's card. I love that she gives us many layers!
Dawn pre-made this card for all of us. Again...lots of layers. Love it!
This was Sue's card. Love that the little lion is the focal point!
This was Jen's card. Haven't made 'scene' cards in awhile, so was nice to do this one!

This was Marilyn's card. She couldn't be with us, but made up the cards for all of
us ahead of time. Great card!
This was my card. I totally CASED this card, but I love the monochromatic
idea for a masculine card.


No comments:

Post a Comment