Wednesday, June 4, 2014

FINALLY!

I have finally felt good enough about my use of Blendabilities to make a project.
I used the Daffodil Delight set of Blendabilities for the Blended Bloom stamp (thank you Dawn Bristlin for the stamped images for practice). The leaves are from the retired Secret Garden Framelits. The small Crisp Cantaloupe flowers are from the retired Bitty Punch Pack (the centers are Basic Pearls colored with the Blendabilities). The DSP is from a retired pack called Walk in the Park. The white layer is the Large Scallop Framelit and the Delicate Designs Embossing Folder. You can't see it in the picture, but I did sponge a little Old Olive ink around the top and sides of the white layer. I stamped the sentiment from Petite Pairs in Crisp Cantaloupe, punched with the Small Oval Punch and then punched the Scalloped Oval from Crisp Cantaloupe. I'm really happy with the way this turned out. Stop back again for some more projects using products in the new Annual Catalog. Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment