Sunday, June 29, 2014

Birthday Cards

I'm going to share some birthday cards with you today. As you can see from the first one, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the Blendabilities. And, don't forget...YOU can order them beginning July 1. See previous post for the colors available.
I used a Whisper White card base, an Old Olive layer and then a Rich Razzleberry layer punched with the retired Eyelet Border punch. Colored the Blended Bloom flower with Rich Razzleberry and Daffodil Delight Blendabilities. The leaves were cut from Old Olive with the retired Secret Garden Framelits.
This is a card in a box card I made for our 'Little Princess'. She's the one who got the new swing set. She turns 2 in July. I made this with my e-cutter. The DSP is retired SU! and the crowns were cut using the Silver Glimmer paper and the Silver Foil paper.
Thanks for stopping by today. Happy Stamping!

1 comment:

  1. Your Little Princess must have just loved her card in a box! It is just tooo adorable!!!!

    ReplyDelete