Thursday, May 15, 2014

May cards

Today I want to share a couple of cards I made for May. My favorite niece and her husband are celebrating their first anniversary this month, so I made this card:
The colors of their wedding were black, white and lavender. The silver piece is the silver foil paper cut with the Windows Framelits and run through the Dots embossing folder. On top of that is the Lattice Die (retiring), also run through the embossing folder. The flowers and leaves are from the Secret Garden set & framelits (retiring...and I just got it!). Hope they like it!
My niece's new hubby is having a birthday this month. I saw a card like this on the web somewhere and thought it would be appropriate as he's a contractor. Since I took the picture, I added some duct tape to the corners of the sign that says Happy Birthday. I hope he likes it. The tools are not SU!, nor is the verse, but all the paper is SU!. Hope he likes it.


This card is for my step father who is turning....you guessed it 95! He can't see as well as he used to, so I hope you can enjoy the sentiments and feel the love behind this! I did it on MDS because I didn't have the stamp sets that would make the sentiment big enough for him to be able to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment