Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Graduation

Today, I want to share a graduation card that I made with my e-cutter.  A friend's daughter is graduating this weekend and I wanted to do those 'all the rage' card in a box. I used my e-cutter to cut the card (so much easier than measuring, cutting and scoring). I then added the components from the file (the year, the grad cap and the diploma) to the middle. The Happy Graduation panel uses Teeny Tiny Wishes, the word window and modern label punches. The two side panels are a grad cap stamp from my stash.
The above picture is the back of the card (where I wrote my message). The stamp is from Oval All and I used the scallop oval punch. The designer paper is from the Watercolor collection. I hope she likes it. Have you tried these 'card in a box' cards? They are addicting!

Thanks for stopping by today and Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment