Thursday, May 29, 2014

Card Share

Today I want to share a couple of cards that I've made over the past couple of weeks.
This card is for my son & daughter-in-law for their anniversary. I used the secret garden set and framelits for the flowers and leaves. I white embossed the flowers on vellum (colored on the reverse with Coastal Cabana), then used Old Olive and Irridescent Ice for the leaves (also on vellum). The card base is some linen card stock that I had used for their invitations, then a layer of Coastal Cabana embossed with Pretty Print. The wide brown ribbon is from my stash as are the large rhinestones that I colored with my Blendabilities. The corners of the Vanilla panel are sponged with Early Espresso & Coastal Cabana ink.

This card is for a friend who is recovering from surgery. I thought it was so bright and cheery that it would help her mend. I used Island Indigo card stock, the DSP is from Gingham Garden and the elements are from Kind & Cozy. Colors are Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo and Pear Pizzazz.

Thanks for stopping by today and Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment