Friday, May 30, 2014

Blendabilities Trials

Today I want to share a few 'practices' that I did with the Blendabilities. I LOVE THEM, but...there is a learning curve. The biggest thing I've learned so far is that they take just a light touch.
These were my first trials. Using the Cherry Cobbler (bottom) and Rich Razzleberry (top) collections. Not bad, but...not exactly what I expected. Definitely need to practice!
These were done after a few practices. I have used Rich Razzleberry, Cherry Cobbler, Coastal Cabana and Daffodil Delight. Once I purchase the Pumpkin Pie and the Skin Tones, I will attempt something other than florals. I really think these are my favorite new 'toys' from the new catalog! Hope you like them, too.

Thanks for stopping by today and Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment