Friday, May 2, 2014

2014-2015 Catalog

Hi all...today I am going to share the 'cover' of the new catalog. That's all I can do online. If you'd like to have one in your hands, comment on this post and I'll get one to you as soon as my 'real' ones arrive.
Doesn't it look yummy! As a demo, I have seen it online (one of the perks of joining the SU! family) and I think it's the best layout I've seen in a long time! And, there are 252 pages!!!!

Here's a 'sneak peek' at one of the new items available in the catalog. Yep, decorative clothes pins. Those are the new In Colors.

And, here's a 'sneaky peek' at a cardstock comparison of the new In Colors with current core colors. I think I like ALL of them, this time. And, that's saying something, since I'm not an 'orange' person. In case you can't read the names: (top to bottom) Hello Honey, Mossy Meadow, Tangelo Twist, Blackberry Bliss & Lost Lagoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment