Sunday, March 16, 2014

Happy Anniversary

FINALLY...I had an idea in my head work out in card stock and ink!
This card is for my daughter and son-in-law. The colors of their wedding were Mauve and Gray. So, I pulled out Basic Gray for the card base, some old Mauve Mist (from a couple of color renovations or more ago) and some of the Silver Fancy Foil Designer Vellum. The stamp set is You're Lovely from the SAB Brochure. The top half of the Mauve Mist layer is embossed with an embossing folder from my stash (Paisleys). I used my crimper for the MM and BG 'ribbon' across the middle. The labels were cut from the Labels Collection Framelits. I used my Sharpie markers to color the rhinestones. The butterflies are cut from dies in my stash. I think they will like it!

Thanks for stopping by today.

No comments:

Post a Comment