Monday, March 3, 2014

Birthday Cards for March

Today I want to share a few birthday cards that I made for birthdays in March.
 This card is for my avid golfer friend. I used Night of Navy for the card base. The next layer is some retired DSP (Prestwick). Then there is a layer of Garden Green embossed with the Argyle Embossing Folder. The golfer silhouette was cut with my Cameo and layered over everything else. The sentiment is from the retired Hostess set Happiest Birthday Wishes.
 This card if for my dear son-in-law who will turn the big 5-0 this month. The card base is Basic Black. The next layer is the new Fancy Foil Designer Vellum in the Occasions catalog. The 50 is cut with my Cameo using Basic Black and the Gold Foil sheets. The sentiments are from retired sets and stamped on banners from the Banner Framelits.
This card is for a dear friend. The colors are Strawberry Slush (card base) and Pistachio Pudding (embossed layer). The embossed layer is done with a Marianne die that I received for my birthday. I love that it embosses and cuts at the same time. The sentiment is from Apothecary Art.

No comments:

Post a Comment