Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Spring?

Our weather here in North Idaho has been unseasonably warm over the past couple of weeks...the snow is melting and our temps have been in the high 30s and low 40s. More like March than January. I think that my Gerbera Daisy is confused as well.
Since the weather is so nice...thought I'd make a few birthday cards for my February birthdays and decided to use 'springy' colors.
The only thing SU! on this card is the sentiment. I have a friend that is 'passionate' about purple, so used some old card stock I had. The 'bling' is from my stash, as is the embossed label.
This card uses Blushing Bride, Pistachio Pudding and Very Vanilla card stock. The embossing folder is from my stash. I used my retired pastels to color the dots. Also used the Create a Cupcake stamp set and Pistachio Pudding Ruffled Stretch Trim.
This card uses the Blushing Bride, Pistachio Pudding and Very Vanilla card stock as well. The embossing folders are from my stash. Thanks for stopping by today. Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment