Friday, January 3, 2014

Holiday Cards

Hope everyone is enjoying their 2014 so far. Today I want to share some of the fabulous hand made holiday cards that we received this year!
Created by Doris Springer

Created by Sheri Hughes

Created by Jo Ham

Created by Mary Lou Nelson

Created by Toni Heylek

Created by Lorea Lacy

Created by Sandy (our mail carrier)
I love all of them and the time and talent that it took to create them. I hope that these will give you some inspiration for your 2014 Holiday cards. Not all of these cards were created entirely with SU! product, but I'm convinced that they can all be 'adapted'. And, Sandy's card doesn't include ANY stamping, but very creative just the same!

Don't forget that the new Occasions catalog "Celebrate the Everyday" is live today! You can order from this catalog until June 1. If you did not receive one of these catalogs, just email me and I will make sure that you get one.

Thanks for stopping by today. Happy New Year to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment