Tuesday, November 5, 2013

FALL....or is it Winter?

Even though the ground outside my window is covered with the 'white stuff', I wanted to share with you the banner I finally finished yesterday for FALL. It was inspired by a banner made by Rose Castillo and shared on our demonstrator sample site.
I used Cajun Craze, Crushed Curry and Early Espresso inks. Also used some retired buttons and ribbon. The leaves were die cut (from a Sizzix die I had in my stash)and sponged. With the white stuff on the ground, guess I should get busy and get my Winter/Holiday banner completed!

Here are a few cards I've been working on for birthdays. Now that this one has finally arrived at it's destination, I can share with you. This was made for my 'bestest friend'. She loves the color combo of pink and black, so I used Melon Mambo and the Modern Medley DSP. Added a little bling with the Silver Glimmer Paper. This was made using the Label Thinlits Card Dies and used Dawn Oleshefke's video on YouTube to make an extended card, so I could add the inside sentiment.


This card is a male birthday card I made for a friend of ours who just moved to Texas. I used Early Espresso, Tangerine Tango, Very Vanilla and Old Olive cardstock. The ribbon is retired. I also used the Stylish Stripes embossing folder.
Thanks for stopping by today. Check back soon. Until then....HAPPY STAMPING!


No comments:

Post a Comment