Monday, August 12, 2013

Stamped!

So, I had my 'shoebox swap' ladies over on Saturday and I tried an experiment that has been running around in my head. We played a game of Stamped (think the Food Network show Chopped). I gave them Naturals White card stock, a layer of Gingham Designer Series Paper and the stamp set Kind and Cozy (that was their basket). I also had all of my markers and ink pads available, as well as Basic Pearls, Basic Rhinestones, glue dots, dimensionals and some ribbon (that was the pantry & fridge). I gave them 15 minutes to create something. These are the cards they came up with. Pretty talented ladies, don't you agree?

This was Sue's creation
This was Mary Lou's creation
This was what I came up with
 I think that I may try this as a little game at my next workshop. The girls really liked it! Thanks for stopping by today!


No comments:

Post a Comment