Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Gifts & Swaps

Before I continue with the general swaps I received at convention, I want to show you the great gift I received from my downline & roomie, Diane Belcher. By the way HAPPY BIRTHDAY, FRIEND! And, THANK YOU, for the lovely gift!
 This is one of our clear mount stamp cases that she lined with the Gingham Garden DSP (my fave from the Annual Catalog!) and then added the butterflies and the ribbon.
 This is what was on the inside (minus one piece of chocolate that I just had to eat!)
 These two pictures are the cute little 'gift' she made for all of our group (the CSLs). One side had another chocolate (you can't have too much chocolate, right?) The reverse side had a little wet wipe (to make sure we got all the chocolate off our fingers before stamping!). Cute, huh?
Now, I'm going to show a picture of the swaps from our group (the CSLs). The swap wasn't mandatory, but most people participated.
From Top Left: Jacqui Pelkey, Kathy Buffone, Shawna Nelson, Virginia Groeneveld, Vicki Dell, Maureen Rauchfuss (our fearless leader), Diane Belcher, Toni Heylek.

Thanks for stopping by today. Part two of the general swaps will be tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment