Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Convention Swaps - Part One

Finally decided to take the pictures of all my convention swaps and wouldn't you know it, the battery died in the camera...Go figure! So, I will share the pictures I did get while the battery is charging. I got about 75 swaps, so they will be shared over several days. Where I am able, I am giving credit to the creator. I received a lot this year without any contact info at all (so, if I'm sharing a card that belongs to you, let me know and I will definitely go back and edit.)
Top to Bottom: Unknown, Tina Weller, Jan Johnsen
Left to Right: Tammy Smith, Cheryl Toutges, Jean Ward

Top to Bottom: Unknown, Janice Basak, Trudy Freas
 
Top to Bottom: Faith Gaspar, Amy Peters, Amber Meulenbelt
Left to Right: Tricia Dearmin, Tessa Boulter, Amy Shihinski

No comments:

Post a Comment