Friday, August 2, 2013

Convention Goodies!

This is a picture of all the FUN stuff I received at Convention...Crazy, huh?
The bag in the back is white w/silver threads and was loaded with goodies. On the left are the Make & Takes that I opted to Take & Make. The paper bag has a sample of the new Undefined rubber to make my own stamp. Next to that is a package with both the Witches Brew and Season of Style Washi Tape. On the far right is the Real Red Goodie Gear. Propped up against the backpack are 5 new stamp sets received. I also got a sample of the My Paper Pumpkin kits and the Chalk Talk Framelits and the Tag a Box set. In with the Take & Makes was a complete package of the Tag a Bag Accessory Kit. Lots of new toys to play with. Check back next week to see what I've done with all this. It's supposed to be a rainy, thundery weekend, so think I might get a lot accomplished on the stamping front. Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment