Monday, August 12, 2013

Birthday Cards

Here are a couple of birthday cards that I put together over the weekend for upcoming birthdays.
 This one is for my granddaughter. She will be 20! Oh how the time flies! She's a 'girly-girl', so added the colored rhinestones from my stash. The card base is Naturals White, the next layer is Primrose Petals and the top layer is Blushing Bride. The Lattice Die was cut with Naturals White card stock. I then cut a 2-color Daisy from the retired Daisies #2 die. Finally added the 'bling'. The sentiment is from Remembering Your Birthday.
This one is for my grandson, he's going to be 11. Since that is such an awkward age, wasn't really sure what to do. But decided on the banners from Banner Greetings. It's not really clear from the picture, but I used (t to b) Soft Sky, Burmuda Bay, Basic Gray, Island Indigo & Pool Party for the banners. I used the Stripes Embossing Folder on the Night of Navy layer and it's all on a Naturals White card base. I attached the banners to the White Baker's Twine and the card with dimensionals.

Thanks for stopping by today. Check back again soon to see what I've been working on.

No comments:

Post a Comment