Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Stampin' Up!© Convention!

It's almost time for the annual Stampin' Up!© Convention in Salt Lake City. I'm happy to say that I have my swaps completed (only did 75 this year), have my group gifts completed (did 12 of those) and have my roomie gifts completed (only sharing with one person). I am so excited to be leaving a week from today for the convention. I will return on the 21st. I have programmed blog posts for the 18th, 19th and 20th so you can see what I made.

I will try to post what I can from convention, when I can. If things are hoppin' like they say, all of my blogging will happen when I return. I may be able to get a quick FB post on, so be sure to check out my business page for any updates that can be shared. (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Jeri-Cyr-Independent-Stampin-Up-Demonstrator/196974860363109?ref=hl).

Looking forward to a wonderful few days with about 5000 of my closest friends!!!! Now, off to make sure to get everything  packed, so I'm ready to go! Don't forget to check back to see what I made and for any updates I can share.

Happy Stamping!

1 comment:

  1. OkayJeri -way to go - I plan to start doing all of those things on Sunday :)

    ReplyDelete