Thursday, July 18, 2013

Convention Swaps

Today, I can finally share my convention swaps. These are the card fronts I made to swap with other demonstrators at our annual convention in Salt Lake City, UT.
These are made with the new Wildflower Meadow stamp set and matching Embossing Folder. I made one each in the new In Colors (Baked Brown Sugar, Pistachio Pudding, Strawberry Slush, Coastal Cabana and Crisp Cantaloupe). All together I made 50 of these. 5 each using rhinestones in the flower centers and 5 each with pearls as the centers.
This is the second swap that I came up with. When I first heard the names of the new In Colors, they just reminded me of ice cream, so used the Pennant Punch and the Cupcake Punch along with a sentiment from the Feel Goods Stamp set. The cherries are punched from the glimmer paper.

Thanks for stopping by today. Check back tomorrow for my gift for my downline (who was also my roomie) and for the rest of the girls in the CSLs (my upline's group). Happy Stamping

No comments:

Post a Comment