Friday, June 14, 2013

June Shoebox Swap

Finally getting around to posting the June Shoebox Swaps. We were a small group this time, (only Marylou, Marilyn and myself) seems the summer brings lots of happenings for everyone. Our theme this month was Manly Cards. Seems we all struggle with those.
This was Marilyn's card...it was a favorite!
This was Marylou's card...love the bees and the honeycomb embossing folder!
 
This was my card...everyone thought it was cute!
 I am busy making swaps and getting ready for convention next month. I have 75 swaps completed and some other projects, but still have several to complete. I won't be sharing any of these until I'm gone to convention. Don't want any of our group to happen on to what I've been up to. But, beginning July 17, there will be a post a day while I'm away and then I'll share convention news when I return.

Thanks for stopping by today and Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment