Sunday, April 7, 2013

Stampin' In the Sticks


Don't these just scream Spring? Thank you Dawn for bringing these beautiful Daisies!

Yesterday, I hosted 4 talented ladies for our monthly shoebox swap. We had a great time chatting and stamping. And of course, eating! Dawn brought yummy goodies as did Marilyn. Met a new friend, Sheri (Dawn's downline) and just had a generally great time! These are most of the creations we made (I forgot to do Mary's, so I'm hoping to get her packet soon so I can complete it and get it posted as well).


These are the cards I designed.


These are the cards designed by Dawn (sorry for the blurry pic)


The card on the left is Marilyn's and the one on the right is Sheri's
This is the gift I received from Marilyn...cute candle holder and adorable owl tag/bookmark
 
Thank you ladies for a truly enjoyable afternoon. Can't wait for the next one!

No comments:

Post a Comment