Monday, April 29, 2013

New Catalog Sneak Peeks!

As promised, today I'm going to give you a little 'sneak peek' of some items coming up in the new Annual Catalog that will go live on May 31.
This shows the new In Color collection. When I heard the names, they just sounded like ice cream to me. So, I broke out Pennant Parade (for the cones) and Create a Cupcake for the ice cream scoops and sprinkles. The card base is Coastal Cabana and the embossed layer is Baked Brown Sugar. The ice cream on the left is Pistachio Pudding, the middle one is Strawberry Slush and the one on the right is Crisp Cantaloupe. Aren't they yummy looking? 
 This card is made with the Wildflower Meadow bundle. Yep, you will be able to purchase the stamp (a background) and the embossing folder as a bundle and save a few bucks! I know it's hard to see in this pic, but I stamped Wildflower Meadow and then ran it through the Big Shot with the matching Embossing Folder. The card base is Baked Brown Sugar, the next layer is Coastal Cabana and I stamped in Baked Brown Sugar. I am just drawn to these two colors together. They are just beautiful, don't you think?
This is another Wildflower Meadow card using Pear Pizzaz and Melon Mambo. The little peak of  DSP on the bottom is from the new pack called Gingham Garden. The stamped greeting is from the new set called Really Good Greetings. Topped it off with a little Melon Mambo ribbon and Voila!

Thanks for stopping by today to see my 'sneak peeks'. If you would like to receive the new catalog along with some coupons good for purchases with me, just leave a comment with your email addy and I will contact you for your snail mail addy.

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment