Sunday, April 7, 2013

Happy Spring!

Today, I want to share some cute little cups that I made for my Shoebox Swap last Saturday. I filled these cuties with some M&M snack mix for each attendee. I got my inspiration from Melissa Davies who did these with the Blossom Builder Punch. You can see her creations here.
For my version, I used the Floral Frames Framelits and cut a center with the 1 3/4" Circle Punch, and the stamp set Daydream Medallions. On advice of a friend, I used 2 of the little nut cups and sandwiched the petals and the leaves (used the Blossom Builder Punch and the crimper for those) between the 2 cups.

Hope that these inspire you to make something to welcome Spring. It's finally arrived here in North Idaho. In the 60's most of this past week with beautiful sunshine and blue skies!

Thanks for stopping by today!

2 comments:

  1. Jeri - these are adorable I'm definitely going to CASE - thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Maureen...they were so easy, but everyone loved them!

    ReplyDelete