Thursday, April 4, 2013

Exciting Color Refresh! and Free Shipping!


  
 


These will be the new Core Colors from Stampin' Up! with the new catalog launch in June! I'm truly excited about this change, though I will be sad to see a couple of colors leave. I will truly miss Certainly Celery, but am glad to see that Wisteria Wonder is returning and Marina Mist is staying. I liked the Regal Rose, but very glad that Bermuda Bay is returning. AND, for those of you who have been wondering...Smoky Slate is a softer gray than Basic Gray...something a lot of us have been asking for since they discontinued Going Gray.

 
 
(I know this chart is a little blurry, but if you right click on it, you can open it in another window and see all the colors clearly).
 
The other BIG announcement today was that there will be FREE shipping on all orders placed April 6 through April 8. THAT'S FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS no matter the size. So, go to my website to place your order starting on Saturday.
 
I hope you all are getting as excited as I am to see EVERYTHING that is in store for us in the new Annual Catalog! Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment